Collection Agent for Non Resident Landlords
If you are living abroad and earn rental income from a residential property in Ireland you are in the Non Resident Landlord (NRL) category for taxation purposes.
Non resident landlords are liable to Irish tax on rental income from properties within Ireland and must file an Irish income Tax Return. You can learn more about the unique taxation requirements for Non-Resident Landlords in our useful guide here.
SCK Group specialises in non resident landlords: we provide a complete end-to-end service as your collection agent covering letting, management, maintenance, compliance, accounting & taxation.
We also provide a standalone Non-Resident Landlord Tax Collection Agent & Tax Return Service, as you may prefer to manage the property yourself or you may have an agent already in situ. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us here.
Non Resident Landlords look to SCK Group when:
- Living abroad, they are searching for a single provider in Ireland to look after all aspects of their property investment.
- Unsure what their tax liability and obligation are in Ireland, and want expert advice
- Concerned they are not achieving market rent, and due to rent controls and rent pressure zone regulation in Ireland they want professional advice on how best to proceed
- Looking for someone in Ireland to coordinate ongoing repairs & maintenance, tenant queries & tenant turnover and general monitoring of their investment.
- They simply don’t have the time to look after their property investments and need an Irish resident to do this and act as their rent collection agent.