Ireland's Only All In Solution For Non Resident Landlords
If you are living abroad and earn rental income from a residential property in Ireland you are in the Non Resident Landlord (NRL) category for taxation purposes.
Non resident landlords are liable to Irish income tax on rental income from properties within Ireland and must file an Irish Tax Return.
SCK Group specialises in non resident landlords: we provide a complete end-to-end service covering letting, management, maintenance, compliance, accounting & taxation.
Non Resident Landlords look to SCK Group when:
- Living abroad, they are searching for a single provider in Ireland to look after all aspects of their investment.
- Unsure what their tax obligations are in Ireland, and want expert advice
- Concerned they are not achieving market rent, and due to rent controls and rent pressure zone regulation in Ireland they want professional advice on how best to proceed
- Looking for someone in Ireland to coordinate ongoing repairs & maintenance, tenant queries & tenant turnover and general monitoring of their investment.
- They simply don’t have the time to look after their property investments